Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Visiting Oma and Opa

While Pape worked on the house for the weekend, Amali and I took of for Sherman! We got to congratulate the newly wedded couple Russell and Marie, who are holding strong dispite her recent diagnosis of AML. I wish we were closer and could do more for them, they are like family. She has such a beautiful soul, and rocks the bald head! I pray constantly for the chemo rounds to work, and her body to fight this nasty cancer. We also went to visit Scott, Becky, and Alex! Amali and Alex played like old friends, it was fun to spend the afternoon with them. We also got to celebrate Nicholas's 5th birthday! Then Oma and Opa kept Amali so I could go have dinner and catch up with Kelli. It was several conversations that we both desperately needed! Then back home to Pape! It was a quick but wonderful weekend.

I forgot the drive for the camera, so these are just a few from my phone.

falling leaves!

here Pape!

JUMP!

bounce house fun

new skateboard from us!



Suz did an amazing job decorating!

Sleepy!

two little monkeys jumping on the bed!

Amali and Alex

No comments: