Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pitbull Momma

Just woke up from a crazy dream. In it, I defeated the bad guy who was holding Cinco and I as well as many others hostage, but was parading as our protector. I used someone elses phone to text Mauro, but it was an old phone and didn't go through. I knew the guy was up to no good, so used the ol' "i need to poop, breastfeed, and change my babies diaper" (he was squeamish and didn't want to reveal his cover) to get out of his sight, unscrew the glass on a bathroom window, and escape. Then I woke up. Whew. As I processed the dream, I thought of every way I would have protected my baby, and how I could have released the others I was with.

So many shootings, selfishness, and hatred in this world is what undoubtedly spurred my dream. I am awestruck as we watch the "end of days" fulfill itself. How has Satan grasped so much power over so many? We can see the pattern of events that leads to self destruction. All stemming from power, greed, defiance, and corruption. And it starts very basically, as one gives up their morals, the core values that have been taught, and that gives Satan the edge up that he needs. Our country is in turmoil. Our world is weeping.

I do not dwell on this sadness, the heart pains of the earth. Instead I choose to arm myself, to carry a light in the darkness. My light is my family. My light is my service. My light is the Spirit of God, burning like a fire. My light is building a testimony, sharing love, and pushing against the envelope that is unfortunately presented to us each day.

My light is also a Walther PPK, fully loaded. Yep, I pack. I grew up knowing guns, I enjoy shooting for sport. And you better believe if anyone was ever a threat to my family, this pitbull momma would be calm, Collected, And very protective my loves and my household. Have you ever seen a determined pit?


No comments: